Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% – CD Media

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/opinion/2020/07/01/gen-flynn-if-we-dont-act-2-of-the-people-are-about-to-control-the-other-98/

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s